Real English® Blog Feed

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Real English Receives 2 Awards



Real English® has received awards from Enjoy Learning English and Online Degrees. I was surprised to get a blog award because I concentrate on my site, and only occasionally write on my blog.

The first award is from a blog I really enjoy reading (Enjoy Learning English and not only because this blog is a Real English fan!).

for list
This award is part of an initiative called "Vale a pena ficar de olho nesse blog", which means "It's worth keeping an eye on this blog". The chosen blog has to copy the picture, with a link to the blog from which it has received the award . Then write ten more links to the blogs which are well worth a visit.It's difficult to limit the list to ten blogs but I'll do my best

No comments:

Post a Comment